If you have ever found yourself in need of emergency dental care you understand the importance of finding the help that you need as soon as possible. Whether you are looking for tooth removal surgery on a weekend or help with a cracked tooth in the evening, there are many times when your dental care cannot wait until regular office hours.
We live in a time when more and more people are concerned with how they look. As a result, dental care is especially important. Feeling good about your smile make you feel more confident, more healthy, and more productive. From making sure that you have your regular dental appointments for twice yearly cleanings to knowing that you have a trusted dentist office to provide tooth removal surgery, it is important that you know who to call. Both college students who are home from break in search of solutions for wisdom tooth problems and young children who have chipped a tooth on the playground are in search of very specific kinds of dental care.
In fact, oral surgeon practice offices provide a number of services that are very necessary, sometimes needed immediately. In almost all cases, your dental problems should be dealt with as soon as possible. Making sure that you get your wisdom teeth removal when needed can help you avoid these late arriving teeth pushing others in your mouth out of place.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many services that dentists provide:
- According to the latest scientific literature, dental implants have a success rate of 98%.
- Currently, 3 million people have dental implants. Predictions indicate that number is growing by as much as 500,000 a year.
- 69% of Americans between the ages of 35 and 44 have at least one missing tooth.
- 25% of Americans over the age of 74 have lost all of their natural teeth.
- Wisdom teeth removal is an outpatient procedure that is needed by as many as 5 million Americans every year.
Whether you are looking for a dentist for a regular check up and cleaning appointment or you are looking for emergency tooth removal surgery after an accident on the weekend, it is always in your best interest to get the dental care that you need sooner rather than later.